Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day Thirty-one

I drove myself to work this morning, where I was pleased to find doughnuts for the second day in a row-- courtesy of Bob this time. Following the intern meeting I read through the code for a while, making sure I understood the surface brightness profile plot completely. I went to Preeti's office and asked her some questions around eleven, and then went to coffee time. Once we got back I had time for only a few modifications before it was time for lunch in the form of free pizza at the last Wenedsday entrepreneurship movie. The movie was somewhat interesting. After lunch I added the error bars to the plot and sent a few examples to Preeti to see if they looked okay. I then read about AGN's in the textbooks Marc brought in.

No comments:

Post a Comment